- A number of times the claims are delayed due to any of the following reasons:-
- Information given at the time of taking/buying insurance is inadequate/defective.
- Underwriting is vogue/incorrect/defective.
- The Claim is not Presented properly for the surveyor/insurer to appreciate the loss.
- Lack of coordination between various levels at insurer who have to process the claim.
- Various others combination of factor including but not limited to presentation, appreciation and negotiation with Surveyor/Insurer.
Justice delayed is justice denied but due to difference in perception and understanding between the client and surveyor/ insurers the claims are at time delayed which can be resolved by intervention of an experienced professional