- It is our experience that at the time of claim it is found that the policy doesn’t match the Site/Books of accounts or the policy is defective.
- The Sum insured is not adequate for the basis selected.
- The rating is incorrect or there is breach of warranty and add on perils, covers, clauses are not opted.
- The policy wording is vague or the way cover/ clauses/ warranties work and their benefits is not understood .
- Inspection report and their recommendation are either not shared with the client or are not acted upon by the client.
We undertake the Site Inspection and Study of the Policy to audit and submit the report to the management on data gaps in adequacies and improvement required in the cover within the cost effective way.